Ashokan farewell

My first video this year and thought I would do something different. Thank you Mike Holland for letting me use your background music.

Wow, this is so impressive ! The sound is so beautiful ! Could you please tell me the body materials of your ukulele ? Thank you ! :):music:

Loved it Brenda, beautifully played.:D

That was so good I gave you a thumbs up and a comment on your You Tube channel. I really liked that.........a LOT. YOU are the thumb pick master:shaka:

Even you new avatar shows a thumb pick, a red one. You can have all different colors, like jewellery.

I love Ashoka fareware, and you have played it beautiful. I see one your YouTube channel that you have two versions.
Thank you Brenda.

Brenda
This is one of your best videos.
I really enjoy it and the backing track really dress it up.

Very lovely playing, Brenda. Bravo!
Thank you for watching!

Wow, this is so impressive ! The sound is so beautiful ! Could you please tell me the body materials of your ukulele ? Thank you ! :):music:

This is a blackbird Farallon built in San Francisco. Here is the link to the site. Thank you for watching. https://www.blackbirdguitar.com/products/farallon-tenor-ukulele

Loved it Brenda, beautifully played.:D

Santa, you have not been my audience in a long time. I was just thinking where did you go.

That was so good I gave you a thumbs up and a comment on your You Tube channel. I really liked that.........a LOT. YOU are the thumb pick master:shaka:

Even you new avatar shows a thumb pick, a red one. You can have all different colors, like jewellery.

Hi Dave, thank you for watching and posted comments on both pages. Yea thumb pick is good for certain song. I have not used it in a while , Laurence here kind of inspired me to use it again. He is the real master.

I love Ashoka fareware, and you have played it beautiful. I see one your YouTube channel that you have two versions.
Thank you Brenda.

Thank you for noticing both versions. I uploaded the solo first and thought it sounded dull so I decided to do a second version but the second version has a different tempo because of background music so I had to speed it up. It has been quite a challenge playing with background music.

Brenda
This is one of your best videos.
I really enjoy it and the backing track really dress it up.

Thank you so much for watching ! I agreed, the backing track added colour to the melody.

Well I have to be honest - the backing track sounded out of sync with your playing to me (maybe something in the editing process)? However, your playing is beautiful as always. I see you are wearing a thumb pick! And nobody is laughing. Always enjoy your videos Brenda!

Well I have to be honest - the backing track sounded out of sync with your playing to me (maybe something in the editing process)? However, your playing is beautiful as always. I see you are wearing a thumb pick! And nobody is laughing. Always enjoy your videos Brenda!

Hi Laurence....you are probably right about out of sync because this is my first time playing with backing track. It has been challenging but a lot of fun.

Very nice playing, and a lovely arrangement! I love that song and might have a go at it myself! :cool:

I follow most of what you post Brenda, I'm the strong silent type, wish I had half of your talent/ability.

Sadly the old brain no longer communicates with the old fingers a quickly as I would like, as Bertrand russell once commented "old age is a bugger":(

Well played Brenda. I think lots of fiddle tunes will be nice on the Ukulele. Lovely clear video and audio also.......................Just lovely!
Mike

My first video this year and thought I would do something different. Thank you Mike Holland for letting me use your background music.

Great playing and great backing track. It is good to see two UU members located in different continents collaborating.

Top Bottom