Ukulele original song

Hi there,
That was my inspiration of sunday morning.
Hope you'll like it:)

Wow, very nice play ! However, there are a lot of things that you need to do to make a better music. For instance, try to make a more smooth melody so that you will be able to make a better music. Anyway, improve your ukulele skills and you will make a better ukulele cover. :)

I thought it was lovely and well played. I liked the various rythmns and tempos; especially the 'funky sections'. Well done.

gorgeous instrumental brother. loved the dynamics, the alternations in rhythm and tempo.
I hear it as a soundtrack to a film.

Wow, very nice play ! However, there are a lot of things that you need to do to make a better music. For instance, try to make a more smooth melody so that you will be able to make a better music. Anyway, improve your ukulele skills and you will make a better ukulele cover. :)

I know I have to study to improve my skills...if only I have more free time... thanks for your advices

gorgeous instrumental brother. loved the dynamics, the alternations in rhythm and tempo.
I hear it as a soundtrack to a film.

Wow, thank you brother! I try to send my feelings when I'm playing and it isn't really easy... Glad you liked it

Top Bottom