Bigger Inbox

mgsondance

Reaction score
I'm sure I'm not the first person to suggest this, but is there a way to get more space in the Inbox? It seems like folks are always posting that they can't leave someone a message because their inbox is full. Although I try to remember, it seems like I can't have more than about 3 messages in my Inbox and 3 in my Sent file before it's full. Thanks!

Ukulele Underground VIPs have much larger message boxes. The small donation helps keep the forum running, servers updated and it is quite cheap especially considering all the info to be had here and the relative safety for buyers and sellers and traders and the entertainment value this forum offers. Something to consider?

My inbox says 25 total messages allowed. Both sent & received count towards the 25.

My inbox says 25 total messages allowed. Both sent & received count towards the 25.

When I look at my inbox right now, it says:

"Inbox contains 8 messages. You have 19 messages stored, of a total 50 allowed."

IIRC you have to have at least 100 posts on the forum where your status shown under your username in thread posts says "Senior Member" in order for the number of available stored messages to increase to 50.

I think this is done to encourage participation in the forum for new members.

If it says "Member" under your name, you are not at that level yet.

When I look at my inbox right now, it says:

"Inbox contains 8 messages. You have 19 messages stored, of a total 50 allowed."

IIRC you have to have at least 100 posts on the forum where your status shown under your username in thread posts says "Senior Member" in order for the number of available stored messages to increase to 50.

I think this is done to encourage participation in the forum for new members.

If it says "Member" under your name, you are not at that level yet.

Ah, okay. Thanks for the info :)

Yes, that helps. I mostly watch the marketplace, so I do more private messaging than I do posting on a thread.

Top Bottom