Page 16 of 17 FirstFirst ... 614151617 LastLast

Thread: Ukulele News from NAMM 2019

Quote Originally Posted by mikelz777 View Post
    I'm hoping for a NUD and a NSD in my future. Neither one will be cheap!

What the HECK???!!! Why not??? Just go ahead and splurge on both!!! I don't see anything wrong with that!

Here's another video from Andrew(HMS/The Ukulele Site) - Daniel Ho Introduces 2 New Instruments:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TMEoZQ5Ut7k

In this thread I saw a video from Kumu ukuleles. I'd love to find a Kumu, but no one seems to carry them. Uke Republic has them on their website, but the last time I asked, they said they didn't have them in stock, and didn't know if or when they'd get any. They still have them listed as "For Sale" on their website, so I'm checking with them again. I've emailed Kumu directly, but never received an answer. The last entries on the Kumu Facebook page are from 2017.

Anyone have any new info on Kumu?
    My ukulele family.....
    Islander Acacia laminate soprano
    KoAloha concert - circa 2006
    aNueNue Moon Bird concert - Spruce & Rosewood

Quote Originally Posted by RafterGirl View Post
    In this thread I saw a video from Kumu ukuleles. I'd love to find a Kumu, but no one seems to carry them. Uke Republic has them on their website, but the last time I asked, they said they didn't have them in stock, and didn't know if or when they'd get any. They still have them listed as "For Sale" on their website, so I'm checking with them again. I've emailed Kumu directly, but never received an answer. The last entries on the Kumu Facebook page are from 2017.

Anyone have any new info on Kumu?
    call the Ukulele Site they have them but the ones they have in stock are selling fast...Kumu ukulele company 5 mins from the The Ukulele Site in Kaka'ako
    Kanile'a K-2 Concert,Ko'Aloha Super Concert,Maui Music 1998 Koa Tenor,Compass Rose Koa Tenor,Graziano Koa Tenor,Kamaka HF3-S,Moore Bettah Milo/Sitka Spruce Tenor,DeVine mother of curl Koa/Engleman Spruce Tenor,Ko'olau Indo Rosewood/Sinker Redwood Tenor,Washburn Lyon and Healy 1936 Bell shaped soprano,Lfdm Bastogne Walnut/Carpathian Spruce Tenor,Rollo Scheurenbrand African Blackwood/Adirondack Spruce Tenor

Quote Originally Posted by hawaii 50 View Post
    call the Ukulele Site they have them but the ones they have in stock are selling fast...Kumu ukulele company 5 mins from the The Ukulele Site in Kaka'ako
    I’ve never seen them on the HMS website. Do they order them on request? I’m currently using an Islander acacia laminate soprano as my camping uke, but would like a nice laminate concert instead. Looking at all options. No... I don’t want a Flea or a Blackbird Clara.
    My ukulele family.....

I’ve never seen them on the HMS website. Do they order them on request? I’m currently using an Islander acacia laminate soprano as my camping uke, but would like a nice laminate concert instead. Looking at all options. No... I don’t want a Flea or a Blackbird Clara.
    the Kumu ukes not on the HMS website...make sure you call the Kaka'ako store they are there....
    Kanile'a K-2 Concert,Ko'Aloha Super Concert,Maui Music 1998 Koa Tenor,Compass Rose Koa Tenor,Graziano Koa Tenor,Kamaka HF3-S,Moore Bettah Milo/Sitka Spruce Tenor,DeVine mother of curl Koa/Engleman Spruce Tenor,Ko'olau Indo Rosewood/Sinker Redwood Tenor,Washburn Lyon and Healy 1936 Bell shaped soprano,Lfdm Bastogne Walnut/Carpathian Spruce Tenor,Rollo Scheurenbrand African Blackwood/Adirondack Spruce Tenor

Kumu Koa laminate concert listed on Uke Republic.

Quote Originally Posted by rainbow21 View Post
    Kumu Koa laminate concert listed on Uke Republic.
    Yeah. Uke Republic has had them on their website for awhile, but when I checked with them last year, they didn’t actually have them in stock. They didn’t know if or when they’d get any. I heard from Leolani ukulele today, and Mike at UR has ordered some.
    My ukulele family.....

Order for Kumu concert placed with Uke Republic. I’ll report back when it arrives.
    My ukulele family.....

Order for Kumu concert placed with Uke Republic. I’ll report back when it arrives.
    You kinda got bit by the bug pretty hard, didn't you?
    "Those who bring sunshine and laughter to the lives of others cannot keep it from themselves".

Music washes from the soul, the dust of everyday living.

Thread Information