Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: New guy from Snowy Michigan

Welcome to the underground world where there is no return! You will meet a lot of great friends here. If you browse the link and video page , there are plenty of good players posting video and some are from 40 years of guitar background fell in love with the uke.
    Elderly has good selections of uke but check their website for update inventory before you make the trip. Most time the salesman donít even know what they have in stock! The few salesmen I dealt with , knowledge on ukulele is quite limited

Quote Originally Posted by Lapyang View Post
    Welcome to the forums. I used to live in Chicago and was visiting family in London, Ontario on a regular basis. Ann Arbor was my designated stop.
    Thanks Joseph, happy to be here. Ann Arbor isn't a bad place to stop over! Lots of good restaurants and things to do there.
    Mark
    Kamaka HF-2L Longneck Concert
    Kanile'a Custom Super Soprano

Quote Originally Posted by SoloRule View Post
    Welcome to the underground world where there is no return! You will meet a lot of great friends here. If you browse the link and video page , there are plenty of good players posting video and some are from 40 years of guitar background fell in love with the uke.
    Elderly has good selections of uke but check their website for update inventory before you make the trip. Most time the salesman don’t even know what they have in stock! The few salesmen I dealt with , knowledge on ukulele is quite limited
    Great advice on all fronts, Brenda. Thank you! For sure Elderly is a place that has so much stuff onsite, it's probably a huge challenge to even just keep track of it all. Appreciate the warm welcome.
    Mark
    Kamaka HF-2L Longneck Concert
    Kanile'a Custom Super Soprano

Welcome, I'm also a guitar player (45 years) and an Elderly customer since about 1974. I'm in Gaylord.
    Susie
    Guitars: 6 Taylor's ● 1 Martin
    Ukes: Kala KA-ZCT-T (Ziricote Tenor) ● Kala KA-SSTU-B (Spruce/Mahogany Thinline Baritone)
    Other: 4 Mountain Dulcimers ● 7 Native American Flutes
    ...and they all get played!

Welcome Mark!

Thread Information