Thread: Ukulele performance from Namm 2019

Default Ukulele performance from Namm 2019

great music by our friends

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UXqi-Kcyb2w
    Kanile'a K-2 Concert,Ko'Aloha Super Concert,Maui Music 1998 Koa Tenor,Compass Rose Koa Tenor,Graziano Koa Tenor,Kamaka HF3-S,Moore Bettah Milo/Sitka Spruce Tenor,DeVine mother of curl Koa/Engleman Spruce Tenor,Ko'olau Indo Rosewood/Sinker Redwood Tenor,Washburn Lyon and Healy 1936 Bell shaped soprano,Lfdm Bastogne Walnut/Carpathian Spruce Tenor,Rollo Scheurenbrand African Blackwood/Adirondack Spruce Tenor

That is a fantastic video! Thank you, Hawaii 50! Some wonderful performances and information! Those guys seem like they would be a blast to sit around and have a beer with; actually I stopped drinking ten years ago today, so I guess it would have to be a cup of coffee !!

Quote Originally Posted by Bill Sheehan View Post
    That is a fantastic video! Thank you, Hawaii 50! Some wonderful performances and information! Those guys seem like they would be a blast to sit around and have a beer with; actually I stopped drinking ten years ago today, so I guess it would have to be a cup of coffee !!
    i only drink coffee also... glad the guys did the video you can get to know them a little bit better...they are all great people and you can see their knowledge show..they all love the uke and you can see it...
    Kanile'a K-2 Concert,Ko'Aloha Super Concert,Maui Music 1998 Koa Tenor,Compass Rose Koa Tenor,Graziano Koa Tenor,Kamaka HF3-S,Moore Bettah Milo/Sitka Spruce Tenor,DeVine mother of curl Koa/Engleman Spruce Tenor,Ko'olau Indo Rosewood/Sinker Redwood Tenor,Washburn Lyon and Healy 1936 Bell shaped soprano,Lfdm Bastogne Walnut/Carpathian Spruce Tenor,Rollo Scheurenbrand African Blackwood/Adirondack Spruce Tenor

Good stuff, Bruddah Len! Thanks for posting the link for us.
    If music be the food of love, play on! -Bill Shakespeare

here is part 3 of their series:

I LOVE these videos! The HMS guys are the best! What fun! Gotta say, I think a nail tech could do very well trolling the various uke booths at NAMM!
    John

Great stuff Len
    Nice to have you on the inside sharing up to date news with us ! Thumb ups. !

Thread Information