Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Interested in a cutaway tenor

Default Interested in a cutaway tenor

I am thinking about acquiring another uke. This time it would have to be a tenor cutaway. I am a huge Kamaka fan and would love one from them but they do not make a cutaway version of their tenors. Can anyone point me in the right direction? Not sure about the scoop, as I want to get to fret a high A. Thanks for any input.

What is the price range that you're looking to spend on a cutaway tenor? I have a Very, VERY NICE tenor w/cutaway that I'm thinking about re-homing.

I tried sending you a PM (twice) but you have exceeded your PM storage and need to delete old PMs to receive new ones--

Mim recommended the Kala KAATP-CTG-CE with preamp/pickup for $379 and I went for it. An excellent uke, I think it comes very close to the $1000 K brands.

9 tenor cutaway ukes, 5 acoustic bass ukes, 11 solid body bass ukes, 8 mini electric bass guitars (Total: 33)

• Donate to The Ukulele Kids Club, they provide ukuleles to children in hospital music therapy programs. www.theukc.org
    • Member The CC Strummers www.youtube.com/user/CCStrummers/video

Quote Originally Posted by slackkey007 View Post
    What is the price range that you're looking to spend on a cutaway tenor? I have a Very, VERY NICE tenor w/cutaway that I'm thinking about re-homing.

Cool! Send me a PM!

Quote Originally Posted by counsel1 View Post
    I tried sending you a PM (twice) but you have exceeded your PM storage and need to delete old PMs to receive new ones--
    I just emptied my old messages. Thanks for the info, didn't know!

Quote Originally Posted by kohanmike View Post
    Mim recommended the Kala KAATP-CTG-CE with preamp/pickup for $379 and I went for it. An excellent uke, I think it comes very close to the $1000 K brands.

9 tenor cutaway ukes, 5 acoustic bass ukes, 11 solid body bass ukes, 8 mini electric bass guitars (Total: 33)

• Donate to The Ukulele Kids Club, they provide ukuleles to children in hospital music therapy programs. www.theukc.org
    Nice, will check that one out. Looks like you have gone the cutaway route...

Quote Originally Posted by valde002 View Post
    I only play cutaway, guitars, bass, ukes. Been that way since 1964.

Kala electric Tenor w/ cutaway Marcy Marxer ltd. Edition

For sale on the Flea Market Music Marketplace right now ...
    How bad is your UAS?

Quote Originally Posted by valde002 View Post
    I hav this model that I’m willing to part with. PM me if you want to know more.

Thread Information