Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Do You Use a Tablet, Rather than Books?

As long as I'm here this morning, I use MobileSheets pro on my Kindle, but I also have the ultimate guitar app installed. I realized that from the beginning I was going there for song lyrics and chords, and then that I was going through a process to put them on Mobile Sheets. I started storing them in the app and I have since been using it as much a MobileSheets to access songs when I'm out doing my thing. It is a cheap app and as I said, you can store the songs in the app and access them without a connection. It does not have near the features of a lot of apps that are mentioned, but it has all the features that I need. One thing is that my music is also stored in my account on the site itself, so even though the app is only installed on my Kindle, I can access my music through any computer and on my phone if I go to the site. I thought that I would throw that out if anyone is interested in looking at it.
    Last edited by Rllink; 02-08-2019 at 06:12 AM.
    I don't want to live in a world that is linear.

https://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_n...tective+Agency

Quote Originally Posted by Rllink View Post
    As long as I'm here this morning, I use MobileSheets pro on my Kindle, but I also have the ultimate guitar app installed.
    Thanks for that.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/d....tabs&hl=en_US
    Too many ukes, but I can't stop buying!

Thread Information