Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Old rocking chair got me

Default Old rocking chair got me

I'm not spending a lot of time in the workshop lately...in fact I'm finding myself sat in front of the TV most of the time..I have 3 soprano ukuleles part done and I just can't find the motivation to complete them...it could be down to old age or laziness or a mixture of both...maybe when the weather warms up a bit I will feel like getting back into the swing and complete them.
    http://ukulele-innovation.tripod.com ebay i/d squarepeg_3000 Email timmsken@hotmail.com

If you can believe that moving images and sound, can fly through empty space across the universe and be seen and heard on a box in your living room ?.. then you can believe in anything.

You've got a rocking chair AND and swing? sounds like a veritable playground

Not to forget some of us haven't got our string spacing gauges yet either.
    My friends call me Titch. I have been known to clown.
    Ian Titulaer is my normie name.

https://sites.google.com/site/titchtheclown/

Yep, it's the weather, Ken. When things warm up a bit (may it be soon!) you'll be out in that workshop, with your best foot forward, your nose to the grindstone, your shoulder to the wheel, your finger on the pulse. Perhaps not the best posture for making ukuleles, though. Better just stand up straight and get on with it.

John Colter.

Definitely the weather. I seem to remember you said the same last year Ken, and possibly the year before. Understandable though, it's no fun in the shed/garage at the moment. Won't be long now before you're knocking them out again.

Everybody needs a break once in a while! Enjoy the rest!
    Jan >^..^<
    (AKA Chopped Liver)

You say 'Crazy Cat Lady' like it's a bad thing!

"Out of clutter, find simplicity." Albert Einstein

Quote Originally Posted by Timbuck View Post
    I'm not spending a lot of time in the workshop lately...in fact I'm finding myself sat in front of the TV most of the time..I have 3 soprano ukuleles part done and I just can't find the motivation to complete them...it could be down to old age or laziness or a mixture of both...maybe when the weather warms up a bit I will feel like getting back into the swing and complete them.
    Bad case of winter blahs. We seem to have a lot of commercials here that feature ukuleles, are there none there?
    LACole
    Laurie Ann Cole

Northern UK20 Concert Mahogany
    Beaver Creek BCUKEFM-T Tenor Maple Flame
    Eddy Finn EF-Moon Concert Mahogany
    Beaver Creek BCUKE-S Soprano Mahogany

Quote Originally Posted by Lacole View Post
    Bad case of winter blahs. We seem to have a lot of commercials here that feature ukuleles, are there none there?
    Yes! we get them as well ..it's a cost effective DIY way of making cheap music they don't have to hire pro musicians.
    http://ukulele-innovation.tripod.com ebay i/d squarepeg_3000 Email timmsken@hotmail.com

If you can believe that moving images and sound, can fly through empty space across the universe and be seen and heard on a box in your living room ?.. then you can believe in anything.

"Old rockin' chair's got me, my cane by my side, Fetch me that gin, son..........."

Haven't heard the song for years, this is a pretty good effort.
    Cheers Santa.

Pepe Romero Tiny Tenor.
    Kala Ziricote Tenor.
    Kala Concert FMCG.

Thread Information