Old rocking chair got me

Timbuck

Reaction score
I'm not spending a lot of time in the workshop lately...in fact I'm finding myself sat in front of the TV most of the time..I have 3 soprano ukuleles part done and I just can't find the motivation to complete them...it could be down to old age or laziness or a mixture of both...maybe when the weather warms up a bit I will feel like getting back into the swing and complete them.:anyone:

You've got a rocking chair AND and swing? sounds like a veritable playground

Yep, it's the weather, Ken. When things warm up a bit (may it be soon!) you'll be out in that workshop, with your best foot forward, your nose to the grindstone, your shoulder to the wheel, your finger on the pulse. Perhaps not the best posture for making ukuleles, though. Better just stand up straight and get on with it.

John Colter.

Definitely the weather. I seem to remember you said the same last year Ken, and possibly the year before. Understandable though, it's no fun in the shed/garage at the moment. Won't be long now before you're knocking them out again.

Everybody needs a break once in a while! Enjoy the rest!

I'm not spending a lot of time in the workshop lately...in fact I'm finding myself sat in front of the TV most of the time..I have 3 soprano ukuleles part done and I just can't find the motivation to complete them...it could be down to old age or laziness or a mixture of both...maybe when the weather warms up a bit I will feel like getting back into the swing and complete them.:anyone:

Bad case of winter blahs. We seem to have a lot of commercials here that feature ukuleles, are there none there?

"Old rockin' chair's got me, my cane by my side, Fetch me that gin, son..........."

Haven't heard the song for years, this is a pretty good effort.:)

You sound like a man firmly in the grip of the human condition. I recommend a pipe of young Virginia and a short glass of whiskey to enhance that rocking chair experience. :cheers:

Top Bottom