Season 365 - Aloha!

Glad you're home safe from you Hawaii Holiday Randy. You obviously avoided those coconuts! But back to the cold must have been a bit of a shock. It is always relatively warm here in Australia you know.....

Glad you're home safe from you Hawaii Holiday Randy. You obviously avoided those coconuts! But back to the cold must have been a bit of a shock. It is always relatively warm here in Australia you know.....

Are you kidding me? :) Another couple of months and it'll be subzero celsius every morning here in Canberra. Ok, granted that's not Wisconsin level cold, but still...

One morning in Maui we went on an early-morning whale watching boat. At 6:00am the temperature was 66°F (19°C). You could spot the natives, they were freezing in parkas!

Here's the Wrap-Up! So much amazing music!

Here are the prize winners!

Waimanalo Blues
Pabrizzer

Pua Olena
Forte555s

Hone A Ka Wa
Camsuke

Diamond Head
jp888then

Aloha Week Hula
Jazzbanjorex

Aloha Oe
UkeintheHeartofTexas

Everybody's Going to Hawaii But Me
Strumdaddy

Johnny’s Gone to Hilo
TootlinGeoff

Please, winners, PM me your RL addresses!

Last edited:
Randy, Im so glad you got to get some sunshine in beautiful Hawaii. I loved the travel vid. You know I tried so hard to get one done for you but it wasn't going to happen. I just wanted to drop this not to say congratulations to all the winners and let you know Randy that you can't eat too much in Hawaii.
Love you brother!

Top Bottom