Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: What was your first video game?

Mine was Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening!! Actually the first game I ever got I guess was the super Mario bros that came with my gameboy colour, but I played Zelda first

Earliest one I remember seeing was Pong on a cross-channel ferry. Earliest I remember playing was Space Invaders at the students union in Lancaster University same year as Charles & Di were married whenever that was. Someone discovered that if you quickly unplugged then plugged it in to the mains you could get unlimited credits so we played it a lot.

Dark Planet, it's a oldschool game strategy, somewhere similar with star craft
    Don't judge each day by the harvest you reap but by the seeds that you plant.

Can't remember, was so long ago. I had a Commodore 64 and played games like Fantasy World Dizzy, loaded from tape
    You don't stop playing when you get old. You get old when you stop playing

Tanglewood TU13M concert called Kalea
    Brunswick BU4-B baritone called Kalua
    Fender DG5 Dreadnought guitar named Tilly
    Tanglewood Discovery guitar
    Valencia hybrid classical guitar

My Music Blog

2d black and white graphics program that rendered a 'X" representing a football that you kicked. It ran on the Kiewit time shared mainframe at Dartmouth College. No, I wasn't a Dartmouth student but I did manage to get access. Late 70s - early 80s.
    Kamaka HF3, Tenor
    Martin S1, Soprano
    Ko'olau C1, Concert

The first video game I ever seriously played was Runescape, I believe I started around October of 2004, back when you could access the game through the miniclip.com website, ah, the good old days.

Super Mario is my first and favorite video game. When I was a child I used to play Super Mario every day. Now my favorite games are Counter-Strike: Go, Dota, Minecraft! But lately, I spend more time online dating, I recently discovered this for myself and I liked it. From all sites, I chose this platform https://hookupmasters.com/adult-dati...**book-review/ because it contains a lot of different sites and reviews on them. Last month I’m using Uber Horny and met one nice girl
    Last edited by MarkDial; 02-14-2020 at 01:33 AM.

Thread Information