What was your first video game?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mine was Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening!! Actually the first game I ever got I guess was the super Mario bros that came with my gameboy colour, but I played Zelda first ;)

Earliest one I remember seeing was Pong on a cross-channel ferry. Earliest I remember playing was Space Invaders at the students union in Lancaster University same year as Charles & Di were married whenever that was. Someone discovered that if you quickly unplugged then plugged it in to the mains you could get unlimited credits so we played it a lot.

Dark Planet, it's a oldschool game strategy, somewhere similar with star craft

Can't remember, was so long ago. I had a Commodore 64 and played games like Fantasy World Dizzy, loaded from tape

2d black and white graphics program that rendered a 'X" representing a football that you kicked. It ran on the Kiewit time shared mainframe at Dartmouth College. No, I wasn't a Dartmouth student but I did manage to get access. Late 70s - early 80s.

The first video game I ever seriously played was Runescape, I believe I started around October of 2004, back when you could access the game through the miniclip.com website, ah, the good old days.

I played my first game on sega and it was Dragon the Bruce Lee story

I played my first game on sega and it was Dragon the Bruce Lee story, man what a game it was i still paly it on ssega i don't know why it is ban from some countries cause i have to use vpn to open maybe because it matters from region to region. Right now i am playing smackdown here comes the pain.

Last edited:
Pong - and it was fascinating. Things on the TV responded to my input. We accumulated quite a few Intellivision games. What amazed me was that all the movement on the screen was produced with no movement in the game console. I grew up with audio tape and 8 mm film - which moved to provide sound or action.

Gawd knows, it was so long ago. I never had games consoles as a kid, I had a Commodore 64 in my 20s and played stuff like Fantasy World Dizzy and Bubble Bobble.

I never really played a videogame. I once did Moonlanding because I found a way to hack it, so I could continue to load fuel until is was landed.

I play different video games like arcade and puzzles. Recently checked good gaming list on https://www.y8games.center/ where everyone can find some games for oneself. Very interesting and convy.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom