What was your first video game?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pong

Then Space Invaders

Then Pacman

Me too, we had pong console with Pong Hockey and Handball for solo play- then I got a handheld football game with little red LEDs. Missile Command, Tempest and Defender were some favorites. My most recent is Rocksmith for PS3 in 2014. It teaches you how to play guitar with your real guitar plugged into it.

I just looked up Rocksmith and it still is being sold. You can play your bass or do vocals too if you have a bass or a usb mic.

I don't remember my first video game, but I know for sure which is my favorite and loved video game.
There is nothing better than playing League of Legends.

It depends on a specific platform. On SEGA genesis 2 it was Aladdin, on Dreamcast it was Unreal Tournament, and on PC it was something from a batch of great indie games, I couldn't even remember. Talking of games, for nowadays - I spend more time on developing games, actually. And well, you should know how hard is that to make it, to develop and complete a videogame from scratch. Bring my game ideas to life section from iLogos - helped our firm a lot. When we've seen it, we understood that those game devs can help us with a lot of implementations in our game projects as well.

Last edited:
Paddle Battle aka Pong. Two players held either end of the foot long flat tube with rotary controls.

It is true that today's games are graphically excellent, but I love the games of the 80's!

I must also confess that my son made me a fan of Minecraft.

Greetings from Brazil!

Kuauka ;)

I guess the first one I played was Pong in a pub somewhere.
I recall when computers were introduced into schools in the mid to late-seventies, the Commodore PET, we played Space Invaders; a lot more sophisticated than Pong. Programs were loaded from a cassette tape and you could make and drink a coffee while a program was loading.

Pet computer.jpg
Commodore PET

Not sure the first video game I ever played, but I want to say it was Dr. Mario on the NES.

I started my gaming experience by playing the old Call of Duty 2, so I am more into shooting games. But now I began to play Destiny 2 . It's a multiplayer game, and the most exciting thing about this game is that you can use cheat codes, which from my perspective, makes the game more fun. In case someone is also playing Destiny 2 and would like to try playing with cheat codes. I can recommend you pokemon y cheats citra that I am personally using. By the way, we could play a match together. Just text me, and let me know if you are interested.
I played Duck Hunt first. In fact, my entire family was playing that Christmas. Everyone thought that the dog was hilarious (when it was not making fun of us it was). It was probably my sister who first started playing Super Mario Bros, and later I decided to play it. In the past, getting through World 1-2 was an a

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom