Kia ora from Auckland, New Zealand

Asrafrate

Reaction score
Hello!
I joined the UU forums waaaayy back in 2012 but unfortunately life got the better of me and I had to put my ukulele away for a long time. Life is a little kinder now and I'm back to wanting to learn how to play and enjoy the world of Ukulele. The first place I thought of when I wanted to connect with other enthusiasts was of course Ukulele Underground!

I'd say I'm a complete beginner, had my first class last night and learned how to play Cmajor, G7 and Fmajor (woo!) lol still can't get my head around the C Scale but that's my homework for this week before my next class.

I'm currently rocking a Kala KA-C (Concert) but I'm hoping to one day get a nicer uke, baby steps first aye? :)

Hoping to get to know many of you and learn from your combined experience.

Last edited:
Welcome to the UU forum! You can play a lot of songs with those three chords.

Andy

And welcome from another newbie. I've been a member for about a week now, and have already found lots of useful information here and very helpful people. Good luck with your lessons -- it sounds like you're off to a great start.

Welcome (back) aboard. :)

That Kala will see you right for quite a while, but you might like to put different strings on it, (I prefer fluorocarbons). ;)

Good to have you back Asrafrate. When things get dull come visit us in the "Leader Board: Ankho Honu Takes the Lead" thread.

Top Bottom