Aloha from Nuuanu

Peter Frary

Reaction score
Just joined and figured out how to post so thought I'd chime in with a howsit. Although I'm a new member I've enjoyed sneaking around the forum for months and harvested many useful tidbits of information. I'm a working musician—classical guitarist—but took up the 'ukulele, requinto and terz guitar a couple years back and have greatly enjoyed playing all of them. Currently, I'm rocking a couple Kremona tenors (coco and mari), a Kanilea GL6, an old Pono tenor and assorted wee but cute plucked string instruments from both Romero Creations and Cordoba.

And maybe my Sanoe audio track (played on Kremona tenors) will play if you click on it:

http://www.fraryguitar.com/ukulele_mp3/Sanoe_(Full_Mix).mp3

Very pretty song and lovely playing. What a great way to introduce yourself to the UU Forum. Welcome!
Jan D.

Welcome aboard, and very nice playing there. I'm new myself, having been here perhaps two weeks. If you're looking for uke info, tips and support, you've come to the right place!

Welcome to UU!

When things get dull come visit us in the "Leader Board: Ankho Honu Takes the Lead" thread.

Top Bottom