Tooney has passed

tooney

Reaction score
Hello everyone. My name is Tony. I am tooney's (Carolyn's) husband. I regret to inform her friends on UU that she has passed away. This information to her uke friends has come late, as she passed in mid 2016, but it has taken me some time to work past the loss of my closest companion of almost 40 years. I know she enjoyed participating here on UU, and she so much loved playing her ukes and playing in the local ukulele gathering.

Her playing and singing in our home has been and will be missed.

Tony

This is such sad news, Tony. I know from personal experience how tough it must be for you. Keep well, remember the good times but keep looking forward.

John Colter.

Thank you all. Yes, I try every day not to remember she is gone, but that she was here. At the same time, life must move forward somehow.

Thank you for letting us know. I am so sorry.

Thanks.

There's a related topic. All of my dear wife's ukes need good homes. I wasn't sure if it would be appropriate for me to utilize the forum's marketplace for this purpose. I could use eBay - I'm a long time member there, but I thought that this might be a better place to try.

Tony,

I am so very sorry to hear of your loss.

Very sorry to hear about Carolyn's passing.

To answer your previous question about posting her ukuleles here on the UU marketplace, I'm sure that you will be able to find good homes for them here.

Best wishes

godspeed tooney.

Yes, please put her ukes her in Marketplace. That's the best way to find good homes.

Take care.

Top Bottom