What does NUD mean?

John boy

Reaction score
From a newb, what is NUD? I see this in a number of posts. I'm guessing the "U" is ukulele, but not sure about that or the whole acronym.

NUD day means the day before UAS kicks in again, after being temporarily cured while waiting for a new uke to arrive in the mail :)

U.A.S. = Ukulele Aquisition Syndrome

When you keep on buying the little beasties, although you've already got one.......or two......or three.......or many!!! :D

It is an adult version of what we used to call show and tell in grade school.

Right, I knew about GAS, but NUD was a new one. I like your signature line, Jerry. How true....

Actually, I have stopped looking online for ukes for sale, but I did order an acoustic Peanut from Indiegogo yesterday. I was #16, and now there are 49 people buying them.

Oh, I thought it was New Ukes Daily...that's what Jerry told me (jk) :D

Don't laugh. Not only have I received new ukes several days in a row, I have received more than one on several days. Now I have to see which ones I can bear to part with. It's getting too difficult to find the one I want.

My wife said it should be Ukulele Acquisition Surgery because, if I buy another uke, surgery is what I will need when she finds out.

you're lucky... mine offers to do the surgery herself.

Top Bottom