Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: NUD: Romero Creations DH6

Default NUD: Romero Creations DH6

There have been a lot of interests about this instrument when my good friend Rakelele (Rainer) started the thread . This is why I am posting my NUD here instead of the guitar section. ( I should probably change it to NGD)

I was one of the lucky few that bought it as soon as it became available ! I heard there are only a handful built at the moment. This instrument is very very comfortable to hold and easy to play.

DH 6 is intended for E to E tuning using Pepe Romero Baritone "Guilele" Strings. It has great balanced tone and bass with excellent sustain ! Highly recommended!

I am not good at writing review , I will share my video and let you be the judge. I have not played guitar in over 30 years and I only have this for two days. Please don't egg me.

Nice Brenda, congratulations
    Making music is a gift in itself, and when you can share it ....it is your gift to others

Wow, this is NICE!!! Nice instrument and nice playing.
    These series Romero Creations Guilele instruments are piquing a lot of interests!
    What is the nut width?
    A day without playing uke is a day not well lived.

Joseph

Sounds great, Brenda.
    Rebel NEO II Cedar/Maca Tenor
    Mya Moe Chocolate Mango Concert
    Romero Creations Koa ST Concert
    Concert Magic Fluke
    Gary Creedy Cherry Tenor
    Martin OX soprano
    Deering Goodtime Banjo Uke
    Mainland Cedar/Rosewood Baritone

We won't egg you! If anything, we'll "egg you ON" !! That was beautiful playing, and the instrument looks and sounds wonderful !!

Egg you? More like pouring you a glass of fine champagne...congrats on a beautiful instrument! A lovey melody you were playing there too!
    John

The instrument sounds great. As does your playing Brenda. You had perfect timing for your purchase. Congrats!

Fabulous playing Brenda. Congratulations on the purchase.
    The Dude Abides.

That's beautiful. Thank you.

Way to go Brenda, I know you are in love with the TT shape and were excited when Daniel Ho introduced this new instrument. It was a good thing Ranier and I woke you up so you could buy one while they were available. It sounds great and so does your playing like always. I like the balanced sound and the full bass notes, congratulations and well done.
    Currently enjoying these ukuleles : *LdfM tenor, *LfdM 19" super tenor. *LfdM baritone, *I'iwi tenor , *Koolau tenor, *Webber tenor, *Kimo tenor, *Kimo super concert, *Mya Moe baritone, *Kamaka baritone, *Gianinni baritone, *Fred Shields super soprano, *Kala super soprano, *Loprinzi super soprano, *Black bear ULO concert , *Enya X1 concert, *Enya X1 pineapple soprano, *Gretsch tenor, *Korala plastic concert

Thread Information