New user can’t get in

It took me months of tries to join this forum! Most attempts failed and I know not why. However, when I finally got it—last week—it allowed me to create a user name and password and that was that. No activation email but it wasn't needed to sign in. Once signed in, the next little hurdle for posting was I had to join some groups in order for the site to allow me to post comments. Maybe you need to win a lotto or get lucky with a random number generator to walk among the chosen...

Okay, so I set up an account under one email about 4 days ago. I never got the verification email and was locked out of being able to post anything. I decided to change the email address to a spare email and I got the verification email and can now post... Perhaps this can be a suggestion for attempting to resolve the issue? It could be a server issue with certain email domains (the first email was a privately owned domain name and the second is a gmail account.)

I always used my Gmail account and never received an email verification. But, what the hay, I got in anyway.

Sorry guys, we had some issues connecting to our sendgrid account to send emails out after we migrated to a dedicated server. I switched it back to php mail temporarily while I work on fixing it.

I never got my confirmation email. Checked all spam folders. Waited over two weeks. Tried changeing my email address this morning and still have not gotten that email.
—Edit—
Wow! I was surprised I was able to post this! Maybe Ryan got my email and/or PM and gave me access. Now, found to see if I can view pictures in posts in the Marketplace. Thanks!

Last edited:
I am now sorted.

Full access so many thanks to Admin and good luck getting the site problems rectified

Top Bottom