Stairway To Heaven Intro/ Improv (Kanile’a Concert)

I know this is very rough around the edges, but I’m pretty stoked for a month and a half in. I plan on making huge strides in the coming months. Thanks for taking any time to watch.

Last edited:
haha that's cool, considering you're 2 months into it you're making very good progress imo, plus your ukulele has got to be one of the BEST sounding instruments I ever heard, makes me wanna re-consider my KIWAYA solid top purchase and maybe I should (?)... funnily enough, I just also uploaded a vid in which I play the same tune, I kinda interpreted it differently but your UKE sound blows mine out of the water lol, and even that's an understatement!!!

keep playing mate :)

haha that's cool, considering you're 2 months into it you're making very good progress imo, plus your ukulele has got to be one of the BEST sounding instruments I ever heard, makes me wanna re-consider my KIWAYA solid top purchase and maybe I should (?)... funnily enough, I just also uploaded a vid in which I play the same tune, I kinda interpreted it differently but your UKE sound blows mine out of the water lol, and even that's an understatement!!!

keep playing mate :)

Ha, interpreted differently? No, you just played it 100 times better. Thanks for watching my joke of an attempt at STH. I was just looking to get some tones across. Nice playing in your vid for sure, have good one,

haha man thanks for the compliment but don't be ashamed to show your progress I don't think that was a joke attempt at all ... when I started playing piano at age 5 the reason I progressed so quickly was due to trying, practicing and more practicing while attempting to improve both by applying criticism received from my then teacher and later on due to self-deduction when I was practicing on my own.

I truly believe regardless of the instrument one learns watching your own recordings and analyzing them both by ear and by taking a look at one's technique in a video is a GREAT way to improve .. it personally helped me so I would know

haha man thanks for the compliment but don't be ashamed to show your progress I don't think that was a joke attempt at all ... when I started playing piano at age 5 the reason I progressed so quickly was due to trying, practicing and more practicing while attempting to improve both by applying criticism received from my then teacher and later on due to self-deduction when I was practicing on my own.

I truly believe regardless of the instrument one learns watching your own recordings and analyzing them both by ear and by taking a look at one's technique in a video is a GREAT way to improve .. it personally helped me so I would know

Great advice I will take gladly. Thanks man, appreciate it.

Top Bottom