WTT: Kanile'a Platinum 2016 Tenor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ukujiji

Reaction score
Hi, folks.
Up for your consideration is a Kanile'a Platinum 2016 Tenor. I bought this Ukulele at Cosmo Music 3 weeks ago. This is my first Tenor Ukulele, at the time of purchase, it sound mind blowing good to me. Since then I discovered more brand such as Kamaka, KoAloha, they all sound unique in their own way. I still enjoy every second that I spend with this instrument, but I'm open to explore more possibilities. Ideally, I want a Kamaka hf-3 deluxe or a KoAloha Tenor, or a LFDM+cash to you. I do want a sound sample of your Ukulele if you want to trade. The trade value is set at $2000 USD. Thank you for you consideration.

If you want more information about this Ukulele, check my other thread.
https://forum.ukuleleunderground.co...6-really-quot-cheap-quot-now-I-need-your-help

Features:
Platinum Limited Edition 2016
Tenor 4 string ukulele
Premium curly koa body
Maple binding w/ Rosewood arm bevel and scoop cutaway
Mars Rosewood rosette with inner Maple wood trim
Rosewood fretboard, bridge and Mars Rosewood head plate
Straight slim slotted head stock
Stealth tuners
White mother of pearl logo
White mother of pearl position markers
UV Gloss finish
Tusq nut and saddle
WeChat Image_20190228193839.jpgWeChat Image_20190228193901.jpgWeChat Image_20190228193920.jpgWeChat Image_20190228193937.jpgWeChat Image_20190228193801.jpg

Last edited:
I was fortunate to have the opportunity to try out Kamaka hf-3 and a KoAloha Red Label in person, I still perfer the sound of the Kanile’a. I decide to keep the Kanile’a for now. Thanks for your interest.

Hi
Why is the trade value $2000 when you paid $1500 a month age?
Ron

Because it worthes more than $1500, I got a cash offer for $2000. I’d rather have something sounding good than cash.

Thanks for reminding me, how do I close a thread?

Click Reply to Thread, type in your comments in the text box, then scroll to the bottom, check the Close This Thread box, and Save the post. FYI, I believe this only works on Marketplace ads.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom