What UAS afflicted need.

AQUATOPAZ

Reaction score
This is actually an item for sale on Bytown uke website, LOL.

Attachments

• Snip-it_1551547601810.jpg
    Snip-it_1551547601810.jpg
    78.2 KB · Views: 136
That is a very useful service - well worth the asking price!

John Colter.

Very funny. A bargain at the price. So to speak...

This is actually an item for sale on Bytown uke website, LOL.

Hahaha.

I tried to post that link in another thread, but gave up because the UU forum kept telling me I was spam.

My wife has no idea how many ukuleles I have or what I paid for them. I don't think she wants to know or cares. Frankly, it would probably piss her off more that I kept running up and showing her them all the time than the fact that I'm buying them.

Last edited:
Mind boggled. Is this the same guy who for years was content with just a Makala, and rocked UU when he finally bought a Mainland? If your wife doesn't notice, with your glacier-like pace of acquisition, it may be time to get her a seeing eye dog! Does she know you're not just a neighbor who keeps dropping in unannounced?
Well it is true that I don't buy a lot of ukuleles, but I did buy one around Christmas time to replace the Mainland that my grand daughter broke. So my point still stands. :) I don't know who she thinks I am, but she knows that I've been dropping in for about thirty-six years, so it isn't a surprise. :)

Last edited:
That is really funny.
I suppose it could come in handy for someone who is in potential trouble for his UAS.

My wife just insists that if I buy it, I play it. But the one I don't play, she won't let me sell, because "it is too pretty."

It's a laminated zebrawood Republic concert. She says I can sell it AFTER I replace it with a zebrawood uke that sounds as good as it looks.

In the meantime, go ahead and get as many as I want/can afford. Just play them.

Mind boggled. Is this the same guy who for years was content with just a Makala, and rocked UU when he finally bought a Mainland? If your wife doesn't notice, with your glacier-like pace of acquisition, it may be time to get her a seeing eye dog! Does she know you're not just a neighbor who keeps dropping in unannounced?

Well it is true that I don't buy a lot of ukuleles, but I did buy one around Christmas time to replace the Mainland that my grand daughter broke. So my point still stands. :) I don't know who she thinks I am, but she knows that I've been dropping in for about thirty-six years, so it isn't a surprise. :)

Gotta say that this little exchange between Ubulele and Rllink is pretty much my favourite thing on UU EVER.

Thanks chaps :)

Top Bottom