Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: What UAS afflicted need.

That is really funny.
    I suppose it could come in handy for someone who is in potential trouble for his UAS.
    "Those who bring sunshine and laughter to the lives of others cannot keep it from themselves".

Music washes from the soul, the dust of everyday living.

Great idea!
    Too many ukes, but I can't stop buying!
    https://www.catskillukulelegroup.com/

My wife just insists that if I buy it, I play it. But the one I don't play, she won't let me sell, because "it is too pretty."

It's a laminated zebrawood Republic concert. She says I can sell it AFTER I replace it with a zebrawood uke that sounds as good as it looks.

In the meantime, go ahead and get as many as I want/can afford. Just play them.
    Banjo Ukes: Southern Cross, Firefly, Stella
    Sopranos: Donaldson, Timms, Moku, Waterman, Bugsgear, Outdoor, Waverly Street, Harmony
    Concerts:Cocobolo $460 &#412, Ohana CK450QEL, CK-65D, Rosewood Vita, Mahogany Vita,
    Donaldson Custom, Epi Les Paul, National Triolian Reso, Republic
    Tenors: Kala KA-KTG-CY, KoAloha Sceptre, Fluke, Cordoba 20TM
    Bass: Fluke Timber

Am I done?

...Maybe?...

My YouTube Channel

Quote Originally Posted by ubulele View Post
    Mind boggled. Is this the same guy who for years was content with just a Makala, and rocked UU when he finally bought a Mainland? If your wife doesn't notice, with your glacier-like pace of acquisition, it may be time to get her a seeing eye dog! Does she know you're not just a neighbor who keeps dropping in unannounced?
    Quote Originally Posted by Rllink View Post
    Well it is true that I don't buy a lot of ukuleles, but I did buy one around Christmas time to replace the Mainland that my grand daughter broke. So my point still stands. I don't know who she thinks I am, but she knows that I've been dropping in for about thirty-six years, so it isn't a surprise.
    Gotta say that this little exchange between Ubulele and Rllink is pretty much my favourite thing on UU EVER.

Thanks chaps

Thread Information