A DeVine Ukulele event with Kimo Hussey

DeVineGuitars

Reaction score
Aloha everyone! I've been away for a while busy making sawdust, but I want to share with you about an upcoming event.

The DeVine Ukulele Event with Kimo Hussey
-will be the first ever of its kind. A Very special, exclusive four 4 day ukulele retreat.
Guests will enjoy a first class all inclusive experience in a beautiful 8 suite villa in Maui. All meals will be provided by our award winning private chefs and accompanied by the highest quality wines and fully stocked bar.

Morning and afternoon ukulele workshops will be lead by Kimo Hussy and include some very exciting new curriculum. Other classes will include ukulele history and vintage ukuleles by Shawn Yacavone and progress into current modern building techniques and maintenance by Eric DeVine. After relaxing by the pool, guests will be able to schedule a private massage between workshops. But the most exciting part of this retreat will undoubtedly be the custom DeVine ukulele that will be waiting for each guest in their suite upon arrival! Each of these ukuleles will be a one of a kind, well appointed masterpiece. Guests will be encouraged to share their ukulele with others and feel free to exchange as they see fit.
Each evening after dinner, participants will be able to attend our nightly concert featuring Kimo Hussy, Zanuck Lindsey and other special guests and encouraged to kanikapila.
This retreat will be limited to only 8 participants in order to insure that the event maintains a very intimate and comfortable atmosphere. There will be a “spouse/partner” option available for those who choose to do so.
We will begin taking reservations in May. If you have any questions please feel free to contact us at eric@devineguitars.com.
More updates to come!!!!
Aloha!

devine-ukulele-event.jpg

Last edited:
Aloha everyone! I've been away for a while busy making sawdust, but I want to share with you about an upcoming event.

The DeVine Ukulele Event with Kimo Hussey
-will be the first ever of its kind. A Very special, exclusive four 4 day ukulele retreat.
Guests will enjoy a first class all inclusive experience in a beautiful 8 suite villa in Maui. All meals will be provided by our award winning private chefs and accompanied by the highest quality wines and fully stocked bar.

Morning and afternoon ukulele workshops will be lead by Kimo Hussy and include some very exciting new curriculum. Other classes will include ukulele history and vintage ukuleles by Shawn Yacavone and progress into current modern building techniques and maintenance by Eric DeVine. After relaxing by the pool, guests will be able to schedule a private massage between workshops. But the most exciting part of this retreat will undoubtedly be the custom DeVine ukulele that will be waiting for each guest in their suite upon arrival! Each of these ukuleles will be a one of a kind, well appointed masterpiece. Guests will be encouraged to share their ukulele with others and feel free to exchange as they see fit.
Each evening after dinner, participants will be able to attend our nightly concert featuring Kimo Hussy, Zanuck Lindsey and other special guests and encouraged to kanikapila.
This retreat will be limited to only 8 participants in order to insure that the event maintains a very intimate and comfortable atmosphere. There will be a “spouse/partner” option available for those who choose to do so.
We will begin taking reservations in May. If you have any questions please feel free to contact us at eric@devineguitars.com.
More updates to come!!!!
Aloha!

View attachment 115844

i hope Jen from Hong Kong can make it Eric...:)

Holy cow, if I had the pesos, I'd be there!

I am not a good enough player to fully benefit from a learning experience as wonderful as this will be. Only 8 people. Talk about a close teacher/student workshop! Wow!

Even if I had the money, I would not be able to do the program justice.

Eight very fortunate people will have the opportunity of a lifetime. Very, very cool!

Will their be a stay at a off site ohana option. Meaning lodging not needed although I think Devine is in Lahaina and I would be in Kihei.

If you were planning to buy a DeVine ukulele already, this would be the absolute best way to pick it up in person.

Top Bottom