Aloha from England

Col50

Reaction score
Many thanks to Admin for sorting out the access difficulty that I have been having.

Thanks said I have been playing Uke for about a months now and love the it.

I bought a Kala KA-TEME which sounds good to me and even better through my guitar pedals and amp.

Already I am looking at Uke 2 and somewhere along my Uke road then a Kala Ubass is a highly likely aquisition.

Once again Ukulele Aquisition Syndrome claims a helpless victim! Welcome to the dungeons, Col.

John Colter.

OH my friends it got worst.

Today I just happened by pure co-incidence to answer my mobile right outside my local Music Store and there in the window was the new Kala Ubass Journeyman.

I just had to go in and test play it and another Makala Bass. Both were impressive for the cash with good tone, intonation that sounded good to my old ears, no fret buzz and a great tone when playing slap bass style.

UAS will soon occur.

Welcome Col50. I made my first trip to England last summer and loved it. This is a great site for info, support, help and encouragement.

Like everyone, I am afflicted with the need for more ukuleles. I have a tenor and a baritone, and I would like a second baritone that I would put in a different tuning. It never ends....

Welcome! I have ukes sized from sopranino to baritone. I will have a UBass eventually, I am sure.

Top Bottom