FS: aNueNue UT200E Moon Bird A/E Tenor $1450 Shipped CONUS

Status
Not open for further replies.

technicalta

Reaction score
FS: aNueNue UT200E Moon Bird Tenor $1350 Shipped CONUS

For sale is a like new condition aNueNue Moon Bird Tenor. This is the acoustic electric version with aNueNue's Air Air pickup pre-installed. The ukulele is a thing of beauty with full rich tone and sounds great strung low or high g. I'm selling because I've recently purchased a KTM-00 and just prefer the KoAloha sound. As a result this uke has been sitting in its case and it deserves to be played.

I am the second owner and have kept it in like new condition. It has been stored in its custom hard case and properly humidified. While the ukulele itself is in fantastic condition, the Tolex material of the case has a few nicks on it. I'm not sure how it happened as It hasn't left the house except for one time since purchase. It may have been sold to me that way but I never noticed until now. I'll include photos of the nicks in the post.

I restrung it with aNueNue Blackwater high g flourocarbons as the previous owner had changed the strings when it was sold to me. The uke was originally purchased and setup by Hawaii Music Supply.

Specs:

• Size 26"
  • 17" scale
  • Total Frets 20
  • Top Solid Swiss Moon Spruce
  • Side Solid East Indian Rosewood
  • Back Solid East Indian Rosewood
  • Headplate Ebony Tuner
  • Gotoh UPT
  • Neck Mahogany
  • Bridge Ebony
  • Nut / Saddle Buffalo Bone
  • Fingerboard Ebony
  • String aNueNue Black Water Strings
  • Finish Gloss
  • Rosette Spalted Maple
  • Binding Rosewood
  • Pickup - AirAir Dual Mic/Piezo active
  • Blue Hardcase

I'm asking for $1350 shipped to CONUS. Includes the custom aNueNue case and Oasis humidifer.

Please let me know if you're interested.

Last edited:
I want this a lot, but can't do it right now. Sigh....

It should go quickly. A very high-demand ukulele. Almost a covet.

Best of luck with the sale. Don't think it's needed, but good luck anyway.

Great instrument, I love mine! I would take it everywhere with me if I could but then I'd never get to work or get any work done when I got there!
Good luck with the sale.

Hm, I thought I would have more interest in this with all the discussions about the Moon Bird lately. Anyway, weekend bump and slight price drop.

A great instrument at a very reasonable price!

I am very interested in aNueNue Moon Bird Tenors but have never played one. I am going to Tiawan soon and will be heading to the aNueNue Shop there. Maybe bringing one home with me. If only I aNueNue now if the uke is for me. :rolleyes:

Most are just now getting through their Christmas bills. People are waiting to see if they get a tax return or have to pay. This is typically a slow time because of finances.

Most are just now getting through their Christmas bills. People are waiting to see if they get a tax return or have to pay. This is typically a slow time because of finances.

I think weather has maybe played a role, too. Extreme weather in lots of areas may have people thinking that it's better to wait until the ukulele has a better chance of arriving safely.
But, finances are most likely the #1 reason.

I'm enjoying my Moon Bird, (concert), so hopefully whoever gets this one will be happy with it, too.

I can’t imagine this won’t sell a little later in the spring. A month ago this was exactly what I was looking for. Good luck.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom