Hello and Aloha

Marlos

Reaction score
Aloha Ukulele undergrounder

Although I am already in the second half of my life I am at the beginning of my Uku player career.

I like the versatile combinations of the woods, with which all those different ukuleles produce so many different wonderful sounds.
In the middle of Europe, in Switzerland, I train now with a lot of fun the speed of brain and fingers while finding real fun.

I'm looking forward to hearing in this forum more from the world of Ukule experts.

I thank you, that I may be here as a menber of your group and greet you with a hearty Mahalo
Martin

Helloha Martin,

Welcome to the wonderful world of ukulele.

John Colter

Hiya! Welcome to the underground.

Welcome Marlos. Are you in Switzerland? Which town or city? I was just in Zurich last month and visited another UU forum member, Rakelele, who posts here frequently.

regards
Luke

Welcome Martin. I picked up the ukulele when I turned 40. So glad I did.

Andy

I was in my 40s also. What fun it's been! Welcome to the forum, Martin.

Hello all

thank you very much for your warm wellcome!

@ Luke: I live not far waway from Zurich, just about 20 Kilometers...

Have all a nice weekend :)

Thanks Dave

no Martin (me:) ) don`t paly a Martin.
Right now I have a Blackbird Clara and a Avery Tenor.
But next Frieday there will be two more veeeery nice Tenors....

Hi Martin, welcome to the underground from another ukulele enthusiast in Switzerland. As Luke mentioned, I live in Zürich. Perhaps we can meet up one day to jam. Also curious to hear what your two new tenors are.

Thank you Rakelele and Gochugogi for your nice words.
Good to know that a real Uke expert lives just around the corner (I live in Winterthur):)

Well my new Tenor Ukuleles come one from Toda and the other one from LFdM. They sound extra, I am more than happy with them!

Wish you all a nice day

Mahalo
Martin

Top Bottom