Ukulele Beatle Jam in San Jose, March 31

Gillian

Reaction score
The San Jose Uke Club is hosting a 4 hour Beatle Jam on Sunday, March 31 from 1-5 at the Yu-Ai Kai Center, 588 N. 4th Street in the Japantown district. Song sheets and music stands aren't necessary because we project the songs. Parking is on the street and free because the meters are turned off on Sundays. We will also be entertained by a fun, not to be taken seriously, Beatles tribute band called Nigel and Clive and the British Invasion. Doors open at 12:15. Admission is $10. With this being a first time jam, I have no idea how many folks will come so I suggest getting there early. There are plenty of restaurants to have lunch, dinner or both. Any questions email me at sanjoseukeclub@gmail.com.

Would love to make the trek down for this, but unsure how “on time” I could be. Ok to show up a little late if traffic through SF is a bear?

Hi,

You don't have to show up "on time" and if you are a little late, there will still be plenty of time for uke playing. The tentative schedule is for us to play our ukes from 1-3ish, then the Beatle tribute band will play for about 45 minutes until 4-ish, then we play our ukes again for the last hour.

Top Bottom