WTB Magic Fluke Tiki Flea

Looking for a used flea with the Tiki top. Thanks.

There was several called "Tiki" or "Tiki King." If you can post a picture of the type you want, it will be easier for someone to offer you one. I have one like below.

Flea Tiki.jpg

The one linked below was designed by Tiki King, so it can be confusing. I knew I had seen something referred to as Tiki King, but it was unlike mine. It guess that because of the designer. I'm learning as I post. If you can get one with a wooden fretboard, that would be great.

http://www.tikiking.com/shopping_cart2/surf_flea.html

The photo you posted is exactly what I am looking for. A wooden fretboard would be nice but I would also be happy with the standard fretboard. Thanks for your input.

The photo you posted is exactly what I am looking for. A wooden fretboard would be nice but I would also be happy with the standard fretboard. Thanks for your input.

There's a funny story about that. The son was in a high school play, and he had to play a ukulele. The father bought this Tiki Flea with wooden fretboard and Peghed tuners - not a cheap item. After the play, it just sat in a closet for ten years or more. I was lucky to find it on eBay.

Hey, there's 2 Tiki concerts on eBay right now, if you like that size. I like the concert Flea, still can sound very sop like, but with more room to move on the fretboard.

View attachment 116314

The concert is a good size. I have Flea, Fluke, and Firefly concerts. That's a good p[rice. The list price would be $278 for the Tiki concert.

Last edited:
Top Bottom