Song Help Request Fly Me to the Moon

TobyDog

Reaction score
Hi - could anyone point me to a good source for tabs for this piece? I think it might be in a book of jazz tabs, but I can't remember the author. Thank you!

Make sure you check out doctoruke.com. He has a fantastic library of 100s of songs and that one is among them.

You could do a search on Chordify.net. It generates chords based on YouTube videos and there are over twenty-five versions of FMtTM at last check. I believe the site will let you access a few songs and some features without requiring a login or paid membership.

edit: Right after I hit post I realized you probably meant tablature, in which case Chordify will not help. Sorry! But I'll leave the link here in case someone else is interested.

Last edited:
If I can toot my own horn, I have started a YouTube channel focusing on playing jazz on the ukulele. I recently started a series on the tune "Fly Me to the Moon."
So far I have focused mostly on the improvisation side on things, but I could do a tutorial on how to go about playing the melody if people are interested in that.
Feel free to have a look at my videos and let me know what you all think. It is in it's infancy now, but I would like to develop a strong and positive community around exploring jazz on the ukulele.
Thanks!
Joey

https://youtu.be/AL0ORjLlw5U

Top Bottom