Ukulele addict from Toronto, Canada

tjien

Reaction score
Aloha from Toronto, Canada. I bought my first ukulele, after attending Aloha Fest Toronto last August. First time learning musical instrument, having so much fun, so far not a day passed without playing ukulele, just like an addiction.

Welcome tjien! Congrats on your new Clara...…………….you will be pleased.

Welcome, have you received your newest uke yet?

Wow, a Blackbird sunburst Clara?! Way to go! Welcome to the forum, enjoy the ride, wherever it may take you!

Aloha from Toronto, Canada. I bought my first ukulele, after attending Aloha Fest Toronto last August. First time learning musical instrument, having so much fun, so far not a day passed without playing ukulele, just like an addiction.

I believe we met last December. You sat in the back row with us and the bad boys?

I believe we met last December. You sat in the back row with us and the bad boys?

That is correct Brenda, with myself, Simon, Tim and Michael. Looks like we have another crazy in the mix. Uke crazy that is. He showed Tim and myself some pictures of the new sunburst on Monday, looks great!!!!

That is correct Brenda, with myself, Simon, Tim and Michael. Looks like we have another crazy in the mix. Uke crazy that is. He showed Tim and myself some pictures of the new sunburst on Monday, looks great!!!!

Does he know he is hanging out with a bunch of very dangerous enablers ?
May be I should show up with my Clara?

Ha ha, Brenda, Thank you for allowing me to test your Blackbird Clara that day and also for your nice youtube video, nice finger picking.

I showed Dave and Tim, the pictures that Corey from HMS sent me.

Welcome tjien, that group is dangerous, your bank account is gonna suffer...
Hope to meet your next time when I visit Toronto.

Yup, and that is not the only group, I know another guy from a different group who own 30 ukes, I tested his Blackbird Clara strung with High G, last month. Looking forward to see you, next time you are in Toronto

have you joined the Lfdm club in Toronto yet?...:) the president,vice-president and chief of staff all live in Toronto

Last edited:
have you joined the Lfdm club in Toronto yet?...:) the president,vice-president and chief of staff all live in Toronto

Awesome humor Len :p. I have not exposed him to one........yet!!!!
He will be a sitting duck, got UAS real bad and lives not far from Luis. Good bye bank account

Awesome humor Len :p. I have not exposed him to one........yet!!!!
He will be a sitting duck, got UAS real bad and lives not far from Luis. Good bye bank account

Too late, I think I saw his lfdm, the one with red sinker wood? Dave won't let you down, he introduced me different uke evrytime we met. I really like your custom pineapple from San Diego.

Top Bottom