Hi friends! i'm from Indonesia!

Reaction score
Hi friends!

i'm from indonesia.. i'm just new here. hope you can help me to introduce this amazing forum..as my greeting, I want to introduce myself with a video cover. I hope we can get to know each other ...

hope you like it :eek:

Hi Dude, great way to introduce yourself! Great playing, and a very nice baritone you got there: is it a Pono or Genta?

Hi Dude, great way to introduce yourself! Great playing, and a very nice baritone you got there: is it a Pono or Genta?

I know the owner of this company, he said to me that Pono has the same product with Genta, same wood, same quality. the difference between this two is just Pono has a more beautiful wood motif, also use more abalone on the edge. but they both have same tone quality, same size, and anything except i mention before. they produced in Bandung, Indonesia. and you know? you can get the Genta Baritone only $220 :))

Welcome to the forum, nice singing and playing. I will be visiting Indonesia soon, do you have any recommendation for Ukulele store in Jakarta or Bandung with high quality locally made uke.

Hello and welcome! My ancient computer doesn't want to play videos this morning so... :/

hello anyway!

Top Bottom