Thread: Hi friends! i'm from Indonesia!

Red face Hi friends! i'm from Indonesia!

Hi friends!

i'm from indonesia.. i'm just new here. hope you can help me to introduce this amazing forum..as my greeting, I want to introduce myself with a video cover. I hope we can get to know each other ...

hope you like it

Hi Dude, great way to introduce yourself! Great playing, and a very nice baritone you got there: is it a Pono or Genta?
    Enjoying instruments by - Beau Hannam - Jay Lichty - Jerry Hoffmann - Luis Feu de Mesquita - Kala - Kamaka - Kanile'a - KoAloha - Ko'olau - Moore Bettah - Pono - Romero Creations - and others

Quote Originally Posted by Rakelele View Post
    Hi Dude, great way to introduce yourself! Great playing, and a very nice baritone you got there: is it a Pono or Genta?
    I know the owner of this company, he said to me that Pono has the same product with Genta, same wood, same quality. the difference between this two is just Pono has a more beautiful wood motif, also use more abalone on the edge. but they both have same tone quality, same size, and anything except i mention before. they produced in Bandung, Indonesia. and you know? you can get the Genta Baritone only $220 )

Welcome and great playing.
    A day without playing uke is a day not well lived.

https://www.youtube.com/user/lapyang

Joseph

Quote Originally Posted by Lapyang View Post
    Welcome and great playing.
    Hey.. thanks man.. well, do you have any youtube channel? it would be awesome if i can see you playing your ukes.. )

Quote Originally Posted by The DudeShow TV View Post
    Hey.. thanks man.. well, do you have any youtube channel? it would be awesome if i can see you playing your ukes.. )
    I do post videos to the forum from time to time under "Links and Videos". You will find lots of videos from fellow members there, many are way more talented than me.
    Here is a link to my latest video post. https://forum.ukuleleunderground.com...panella-Style)
    A day without playing uke is a day not well lived.

https://www.youtube.com/user/lapyang

Joseph

Quote Originally Posted by Lapyang View Post
    I do post videos to the forum from time to time under "Links and Videos". You will find lots of videos from fellow members there, many are way more talented than me.
    Here is a link to my latest video post. https://forum.ukuleleunderground.com...panella-Style)
    cool.. i'll check your video now

Welcome to the forum, nice singing and playing. I will be visiting Indonesia soon, do you have any recommendation for Ukulele store in Jakarta or Bandung with high quality locally made uke.
    Soprano: Flight TUS50, Gretsch G9100-L
    Concert: Blackbird Clara Sunburst, Anuenue Moon Bird Concert, Enya EUC-X1M
    Tenor: Koaloha KTM-00, Risa Uke-Solid Tenor, Enya KUT MAD

Hello and welcome! My ancient computer doesn't want to play videos this morning so... :/

hello anyway!
    Sopranos: aNueNue Khaya Mahogany 1, Bruko No. 6; Kiwaya KS-1; Kiwaya KTS-4; Kiwaya KTS-4K; Martin S-O
    Concerts:Cahaya CY-0112; Kiwaya KTC-1; Martin C-1 (ca. 1947-1955); Musicguymic's Kolohe
    Tenors: Cordoba 24T; Kiwaya KTT-2K
    Baritones: Cordoba 24B

Thread Information