2nd soprano for a lover of the Kiwaya KS-5

Gorgeous! I had a rosewood and cedar Bruko concert that was fantastic. Waiting for that DHL truck was agony, though.

Well, my curiosity about one of the special Brukos I've been eyeballing for a while got the best of me. I decided to pull the trigger on this cedar top, mahogany body and neck, standard scale soprano.

I love the sound of cedar and I figure this will answer the bruko question for me once and for all. If all hog and cedar are too bright then any bruko will be too bright for me. I figure if I dont like it I'll just sell it here and take the loss having learned a little more about what I like.

This is sad, to remember a ukulele and not a human, I apologise. I'm glad that one found a good home. I think I had it before I smashed up my thumb, I'd have a hard time with the neck now, I think.

No worries. I don't think I had ever posted here at the time so there wasn't really anyone for you to remember. I sure as heck dont remember everyone I've sold things to on forums.

I love cedar tops! Give us an NUD post after it arrives (please).

Will do. Yeah cedar is awesome. I don't think I will ever sell my Kala cedar top tenor, no matter that other higher end ukes I might end up with some day. I just love those cedar overtones. Im really curious to learn how cedar impacts that quintessential bruko sound, if at all.

Plus this Bruko will look like my Kalas baby.

Top Bottom