FS: Tiny Tenor Koa

about2

Reaction score
Romero Creations' Tiny Tenor all Koa. $575 plus shipping. Tis a lovely instrument. I'm the second owner. Pictures don't do it justice. Strung with Pepe Romero low G strings. Is in perfect shape except for one small bump on an edge. One has to look really hard to see it, but noted here for full disclosure. It certainly does not affect its tone, which is lovely. Just a beautiful instrument visually and tonally. Sale includes a nice Romero Creations case designed for the instrument.

Attachments

• IMG_7193.jpg
    IMG_7193.jpg
    90.9 KB · Views: 127
  • IMG_7195.jpg
    IMG_7195.jpg
    94.7 KB · Views: 169
  • IMG_7198.jpg
    IMG_7198.jpg
    91.1 KB · Views: 117
  • IMG_7197.jpg
    IMG_7197.jpg
    94.4 KB · Views: 113
It’s posts like these that sometimes make me regret buying a new uke...

Looks amazing, good luck with the sale!

That looks like a lovely instrument at a good price. But I kindly point out there is a price difference between koa and mahogany. I hope myself and the other seller find buyers who can appreciate the quality of a great instrument, which the Tiny Tenor certainly is. Whoever are their new owners will be very happy.

Last edited:
That looks like a lovely instrument at a good price. But I kindly point out there is a price difference between koa and mahogany. I hope myself and the other seller find buyers who can appreciate the quality of a great instrument, which the Tiny Tenor certainly is. Whoever are their new owners will be very happy.

I was not intending this as a comparison to yours. I was teasing the poster about all the used instruments out there to drool over. My apologies if my intent was not clear. Your instrument looks lovely and is a good deal. Good luck with the sale!

Top Bottom