Romero Creations TT6 Review Posted

Great review, and same here: huge joy from such a tiny instrument.

Peter,

I found the review interesting.

I have it's larger brother on the way. The D Ho 6 string guitar with a 530mm scale. My other guitar is a Kremona S58C 3/4 size classical guitar.

After reading your review, I am even more excited to get my hands on the new guitar.

Regards,
David

The TT6 sold out fairly quickly over a few weeks but the DH6 were gone after I blinked. Lucky you snagged one! I really wanted to at least try a DH6. Now the RC Parlor guitar has been beckoning to me...

I guess I was lucky, because I found it many pages down doing a Google search. I purchased it from Acoustic Vibes in Phoenix AZ who is a dealer, but somehow Romero Creations omitted their name on the website dealer list.

When I called Pepe he said that they are about 3 months before they have any more, and he gets calls all the time from people wanting to know who has them for sale,

I am dealing with arthritis in my hands, and cannot play a full scale guitar. The Kremona with a 580mm scale helped a lot, but the DH6 should be even better for me.

The tracking number indicates it should be here tomorrow (Thursday).

I received my DHO 5 String guitar on Thursday. Today is Saturday and I had a pair of strap buttons installed this morning. One at the bottom of the guitar, and the other at the heel of the neck. I also purchased a ukulele strap for it.

It now hangs just right, and I can sit in a more comfortable relaxed position, either crossing my legs or keeping both feet on the ground. At 80 years old this is a real plus. The 530mm scale allows me an extended reach without any discomfort, and the guitar has an awesome sound for its size.

Had a guitar like this been available years ago I would never have purchased a 650mm scale guitar, even before I developed arthritis in my hands. The DHO 5 String is just too easy to play, and has maxed out the fun level.

I have been playing it all day only taking breaks for meals and a glass or two of wine. I just can't leave it alone!

This was a great purchase, and I have no regrets. Romero Creations managed to check all the boxes on this one.

Top Bottom