Undercover Lover Tutorial/Lesson

So I found this song recently while watching The Ukulele Site's podcast a couple weeks back and Corey started to play this song and I loved it and decided I wanted to do a lesson video on it.

The video is a bit long, but I go over all parts of the song and it does have a lot of picking involved. I'm not sure how many people on this site are interested in tutorial videos, but there's gotta be a couple of you :)

Also, I must add that my teaching style is aimed at beginners, so I explain things a bit slowly. Sorry to the intermediate/advanced players if it is extra slow.

Last edited:
So I found this song recently while watching The Ukulele Site's podcast a couple weeks back and Corey started to play this song and I loved it and decided I wanted to do a lesson video on it.

The video is a bit long, but I go over all parts of the song and it does have a lot of picking involved. I'm not sure how many people on this site are interested in tutorial videos, but there's gotta be a couple of you :)

Also, I must add that my teaching style is aimed at beginners, so I explain things a bit slowly. Sorry to the intermediate/advanced players if it is extra slow.

Very good lesson. You’re a good teacher.

Top Bottom