I'll See You In My Dreams

S11LKO

Reaction score
Hi all.

Just going through some old photos and videos and came across this one that I did not long after I decided to start playing around with the ukulele.

I love this song. Do any of you play it or play and sing it? If so, it'd be interesting for me (and maybe others?) if you post your version on this thread. I wonder how many different interpretations we can get?

Hi all.

Just going through some old photos and videos and came across this one that I did not long after I decided to start playing around with the ukulele.

I love this song. Do any of you play it or play and sing it? If so, it'd be interesting for me (and maybe others?) if you post your version on this thread. I wonder how many different interpretations we can get?

Hi Dave ........I have always loved this song also...................When I saw the title I knew you would sing it brilliantly. Absolute mega version.
Brilliant,
Mike

Dave: you nailed this song. You sound like Joe Brown. I can also play this song but without the British accent, so I do it justice. :)

Ah! Post your version matey? I love hearing different player's versions of the same songs - I always find I can nick something from them to incorporate in future!! lol x

Ah! Post your version matey? I love hearing different player's versions of the same songs - I always find I can nick something from them to incorporate in future!! lol x

I meant to say that I don't do the song justice (due to lack of a British accent).

I meant to say that I don't do the song justice (due to lack of a British accent).

Hahaha! I have a go at lots of 'American and other than English accent' songs...and I wreck them all!!! Apologies to all concerned! lolol x

Very nice performance Dave. Looking forward to see any other take on this one. Always interesting to hear different versions of the same song.

Very nice performance Dave. Looking forward to see any other take on this one. Always interesting to hear different versions of the same song.

Thanks Clive. It would certainly be interesting to hear what others can do with it if any of our buddies on here decide to have a go.

Tell ya what, Dave, if you were at a Joe Brown concert, and he was going to do this song as his final, but he wasn't feeling well and asked an audience member to step up to the stage to save the day, it's pretty cool to know that you could hop up there, grab the uke, and just GO !! Great job!!

Hi
Tell ya what, Dave, if you were at a Joe Brown concert, and he was going to do this song as his final, but he wasn't feeling well and asked an audience member to step up to the stage to save the day, it's pretty cool to know that you could hop up there, grab the uke, and just GO !! Great job!!

Haha Bill. Great praise indeed to be even MENTIONED in the same conversation as the great Joe Brown, let alone share a stage with him. Thanks for the compliment my friend...VERY appreciated!! X

Top Bottom