Hello from Ontario Canada

Canuk

Reaction score
Hi Folks,
I started playing the Uke about 2 yrs ago. I've played guitar my whole life (I'm 68 now) but finding the Uke much easier to play in terms of physical demands. I've recently had health issues that have put a huge crimp in my playing. So the Uke seems to fit.
Look forward to participating on here.
Avagooday!
Keep on pickin!!

Hiya!

the uke is a lot easier for us sexagenarians, eh?

Welcome. Where ‘bouts in Ontario do you live?

Welcome from another 60ish Ontario resident living in Pickering. Where are you located, I don't know if you have attended any uke jams but they are a lot of fun. There are a number of them through out Ontario

Welcome from another 60ish Ontario resident living in Pickering. Where are you located, I don't know if you have attended any uke jams but they are a lot of fun. There are a number of them through out Ontario

I agree with Dave, a lot of fun, and a very friendly group of people too. I'm a newbie, a regular at Scarborough and Hogtown Uke jam since last December.

Welcome from an Anglo Welsh Canadian over the pond in the UK.

Similar you youself as I too am 68, took up Uke because humping my keyboard around to jam sessions as killing me and I cannot lift the empty case for my Gibson LP never mind when the guitar is in it.

So now we are Ukeagenarians,

Ditto the others, Canuk. I'm in the same age group, same issues. Welcome aboard!

Top Bottom