Making the most of my 'now time'...

S11LKO

Reaction score
(D'oh! I originally posted this in the ukulele section by mistake, so I'm sorry if you've already seen it or if I offended site protocols by having done so. I tried deleting it from there by the system doesn't let me as far as I can see. Again, my sincerest of apologies...x)

Making the most of some quality time before she gets too old to want to spend such moments with her old grandad...

I watched your video with my granddaughter. We both enjoyed it. Savor these precious moments because they grow up fast.

All the best,
Luke

I watched your video with my granddaughter. We both enjoyed it. Savor these precious moments because they grow up fast.

All the best,
Luke

Indeed Luke. I'm sure they both will always love their old granddads, but as they age their interaction with us will no doubt change. Live for today, tomorrow is not promised... x

Hey there Evie, you sure make Grumps look good! :D AWESOME job, you two! Love that funny moment at the beginning! Made my week!
And now, I'm going to get back to checking the site for possible protocol violators; oh...... wait......

Hey there Evie, you sure make Grumps look good! :D AWESOME job, you two! Love that funny moment at the beginning! Made my week!
And now, I'm going to get back to checking the site for possible protocol violators; oh...... wait......

Oh Haha I'm sure! lol
Thanks for watching Bill - appreciated my friend. X

Young Davie, that was a wonderful duet. Keep playing and sing together and it will keep you young at heart. Thanks for sharing, it put a big ole' smile on me face. :D

Young Davie, that was a wonderful duet. Keep playing and sing together and it will keep you young at heart. Thanks for sharing, it put a big ole' smile on me face. :D

Haha! Thanks Davey! She wants to do another one already!!

Aw, this put a smile on my face! LOVE it! She sure is a cutie and enjoys her granddad!

Can't wait to see the next one!

Aw, this put a smile on my face! LOVE it! She sure is a cutie and enjoys her granddad!

Can't wait to see the next one!

She already wants to do another one Jan, so watch this space. It'll no doubt appear once she gives me her orders... lol

Top Bottom