Thread: 3 month job contract opportunity

Default Removed

I've removed this post...
    Last edited by Pete Howlett; 06-24-2021 at 10:01 AM.

Best of luck to you in all things....

I think actually I would, if I could.
    Building blog - http://www.argapa.blogspot.com
    Music and atrocities - http://www.goodcopbadcop.se

I've bumped into this ad accidentally but I really like it. So sad I didn't notice it before

Too bad that I saw it just now. I would work for free. I came across this job offer just when I was looking for a master to set right my ukulele. I had a few remote qa testing jobs for the last four years, and my work schedule allowed me to participate in your project. It would be interesting to work with you, given that the ukulele is my hobby. My grandmother taught me how to play when I was a kid, and she left her instrument to me. Unfortunately, my five-year son broke the strings sometime ago, and I couldn't find to fix it.
    Last edited by Dawiid; 06-21-2021 at 02:05 AM.

I would have been sacked on the first day.
    http://ukulele-innovation.tripod.com ebay i/d squarepeg_3000 Email timmsken@hotmail.com

If you can believe that moving images and sound, can fly through empty space across the universe and be seen and heard on a box in your living room ?.. then you can believe in anything.

Me too Ken, me too!

Quote Originally Posted by Timbuck View Post
    I would have been sacked on the first day.
    seems like you have to be a great builder to apply...is the salary in the correct range for your abilities?
    Kanile'a K-2 Concert,Ko'Aloha Super Concert,Maui Music 1998 Koa Tenor,Compass Rose Koa Tenor,Graziano Koa Tenor,Kamaka HF3-S,Moore Bettah Milo/Sitka Spruce Tenor,DeVine mother of curl Koa/Engleman Spruce Tenor,Ko'olau Indo Rosewood/Sinker Redwood Tenor,Washburn Lyon and Healy 1936 Bell shaped soprano,Lfdm Bastogne Walnut/Carpathian Spruce Tenor,Rollo Scheurenbrand African Blackwood/Adirondack Spruce Tenor,Kimo Super Tenor all Koa,Beau Hannam Walnut/Carpathian Spruce Tenor

The salary was more than I paid myself! I never got any bites and am still in the same position. Hoping to wind up the building side of my business in December and offer courses in building and using CNC technology in the small workshop. Still looking for skilled help.

It is a sad reflection on the state of our economy I fear, but I guess that despite the fact it is a great learning opportunity you are effectively offering less money per hour than you get working in a supermarket and in return want a skilled worker with significant experience.

I'm not sure there is anything you can do about that Pete -as you say it is more than the salary you may see yourself. But it is still the reality.for those looking at the opportunity.

Thread Information