season 372 - uke ritual

Oh Lordy! How brilliant! Thanks so much BEV! I know I said at the start I would make it my life’s work to get my hands on one of those T-shirts but I really didn’t expect I would. Am utterly thrilled. Well, it’s such a thrill anyway to participate in Seasons week in week out, wondering what fantastic theme will come up. I will wear my beautiful Tee with massive pride. And I love your description of Jane Fonda’s voice :D. Honey down a gangplank? Not ‘arf! :drool:
Thanks again BEV!

Last edited:
Thank you Lynda!!!
It takes some bottle for a host to choose a theme that could be considered even a little obscure and I think it’s a measure of the respect and affection we all have for you that so much good music was brought to the week. I rarely step outside my comfort zone in anything I do (yes, I’m a boring old git!) - but it’s good for me to do just that now and then, so thank you also for the shove! :)
Well done to everyone and especially to John for his winning song and the very special animation that accompanied it - another wonderfully original and delightful approach to the season from him!
And thanks also to Lynda for the excellent and timely wrap - as other hosts will know, to have produced it within a day of the end of the season would have taken a super-human effort and it rounded off the week perfectly! :)

Very educational week Lynda. Thanks for hosting! Lots of fantastic originals. For me, the biggest surprise was not seeing any entries from you, though I do realized hosting is it's own investment in time and energy. Sorry I wasn't able to participate more, but I must say I was pleasantly surprised by and enjoyed listening to the creative efforts put forth by others this week ~

Greetings

Awesome host , awesome season , awesome winners. It was a blast!!

Ciao

Congrats, John!

Lynda, if at some point you're willing to put the shirt designs on Zazzle with the other Seasonista shirts, I'd buy one of those Uke on the Edge of Time shirts.

For all the newer Seasonistas, over the years Lynda, CeeJay, and others have made some Seasons t-shirts that you can find here:
https://www.zazzle.com/sotudesigns/products

Congrats, John!

Lynda, if at some point you're willing to put the shirt designs on Zazzle with the other Seasonista shirts, I'd buy one of those Uke on the Edge of Time shirts.

For all the newer Seasonistas, over the years Lynda, CeeJay, and others have made some Seasons t-shirts that you can find here:
https://www.zazzle.com/sotudesigns/products

thanks for a great week Lynda.
ditto for me on the Edge of Time tshirt.

thank you everyone! i did do a few songs - the intro vid one, the outro vid one, and i did a cover of wee ginga yin's fab instrumental "like tears in rain", but i didn't put them on the youtube playlist, only here on the thread

i've just messaged linda louden about the tee designs, she runs that SOTU zazzle page, so hopefully she'll be able to upload those designs for us, i'll let you know when they are up - i'm so glad you like them! :rock:

i'm still in awe of ALL the fabulousness everyone brought this week! i know it was a challenging theme, i am amazed at how brilliantly all of you rose to that challenge! THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH!

Lynda, this was a lot of fun in so many ways. I'll get a shirt eventually, myself!

Real great week which I thoroughly enjoyed. Thanks for hosting and congrats to our winner. That was a fab video.

Great week. Congrats to all the shouts and the winner, of course. I have a major case of T-Shirt Envy!

Top Bottom