Adult education

plunker

Reaction score
I signed up for an adult ed class in origami
I got a rejection letter stating the class was full
I don't know what to make of it

They probably only have room for so many students. Try again or get on a waiting list. We take adult tap dance. AARP had an article on it a few years ago and their old people expert said that it was good for balance and coordination. My wife and I started last year about this time. Each session is six weeks and it is always crowded at first. People start dropping out after the second lesson. There is always a waiting list for our class, but once in, current students get priority. We used to go to Puerto Rico a couple of times a year and we always came back mid session. Even though the sessions fill up, they let us come in mid session because so many people drop out. I would say not to give up on it. You will eventually get in.

Go back and read his posting again...

I signed up for an adult ed class in origami
I got a rejection letter stating the class was full
I don't know what to make of it

I think that sounds like a Steven Wright statement...

Last edited:
Haha, I get it now. My wife did origami for a while and I guess that I took it more seriously than it was meant. Jokes on me. :)

Welcome to the fold.

Whatever the education, there are always ways that can interfere with his occupation. But there must also be ways to solve these problems and there is a https://essayexplorer.com/review/studypool/ with a large selection of reviews about various writing services, including about Studypool. I wish you all the best in your studies.

Last edited:
Top Bottom