Jazzbanjorex, Iceland, London, Amsterdam, Berlin, tour June 2019

Jazzbanjorex

Reaction score
Tour? LOL! Nah just vacationing (with a uke of course).

It would sure be nice to meet up with some Seasonistas. Have uke will travel. My wife is cool with me taking moments away from being a tourist to be a ukulele player as long as it's not to much time. She's such a planner (control freak) that I have to tread carefully. My seventeen year old son who plays ukulele will be with us as well.
I might try to attend Ukulele Wednesdays on the 19th in London.
Searching internet to find ukulele things to do each place.

Iceland June 14-17
London June 17-21
Berlin June 21-24
Amsterdam June 24-27

I hope it's okay to post a meetup thread like this. <3

I hope to make contact and maybe jam.

Rex

I'd love to meet up with some of you folks for a jam some time! Could definitely try and get to London while you're there

Darn it, Rex, you have picked a week when I am hardly around - just back from one holiday, a couple of days working, and then getting ready to set off again. I'm sure there are a few people closer to London who will be in touch with you.

Darn it, Rex, you have picked a week when I am hardly around - just back from one holiday, a couple of days working, and then getting ready to set off again. I'm sure there are a few people closer to London who will be in touch with you.

I sure hope we get some videos if you manage to meet up with some fellow seasonistas Rex.

Well darn. Maybe next time.

Only joking by the way. Sadly I am unlikely to be in a London when you are over, but never say never either....

What? No Barcelona!!!!

Top Bottom