Season 373 - Single Word Titles

Croaky Keith

Reaction score
Very simple theme this week - Single Word Titles. :cool:

Nothing but single word titles, no spaces, no hyphens. ;)

I've been away a while as most of you know, & am somewhat 'rusty', but here's one from me to start it off.

Playlist
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLqjI5gC-IUKh-KHLNPQzwMWkIKe46MUm3

I see Youtube has changed.......yet again!!!

Don't forget - Still a day & a half to post more Hawkwind. ;)

Last edited:
oooooooooooooooh what a lovely early posting!

clever theme too! luckily for you :confused: :rolleyes: i'm pretty sure t rex did a few songs with single word titles... oh, you lucky, lucky man! ;)

Went to see Drenge on Wednesday and they played a cool slowed down version of this.

My version is neither cool nor slowed down

From the Kinks.This one written by Dave not Ray.They have a few single word titles besides this..Lola, Apeman, Victoria.
The video is from home movies of the 1939-40 New York World's Fair.-Kinda interesting looking at people back then.I didn't really show any of it in my snippets but a surprising amount of nudity and rudity on display back then under the guise of art and entertainment at the fair.

This is one by Eddie Noack. I learned this from a podcast called Dollar Country, which specializes in obscure country singles. I did one of Noack's songs before, which it turns out is the flip side of this single.

Here's a Marty Stuart song I've always liked. A lot of Buddy Holly influence in this one.

Last edited:
Ahh, Woodstock, those were the days !! Good cover Linda, Cheers, John There i go again. I hope someone can help me. How does one put a reply under the post of the person they are replying to?

Instead if clicking Reply to thread or even reply on the post you're replying to, click 'reply with quote' and it'll turn out like this

Instead if clicking Reply to thread or even reply on the post you're replying to, click 'reply with quote' and it'll turn out like this

Thank you RAB11, Much appreciated ! John

This is one by Eddie Noack. I learned this from a podcast called Dollar Country, which specializes in obscure country singles. I did one of Noack's songs before, which it turns out is the flip side of this single.

You have a really good singing voice Alan. I really enjoyed listening. Cheers, John Leon

Don't worry, we all had to learn how it all works. :)

Lynda will likely be dropping by here sometime, with a TRex number(?) shortly. ;)

Thank you Croaky Keith, RAB11 let me know the answer about how to reply on the member's post. John Leon

oooooooooooooooh what a lovely early posting!

clever theme too! luckily for you :confused: :rolleyes: i'm pretty sure t rex did a few songs with single word titles... oh, you lucky, lucky man! ;)

Hi Lynda ! Can you explain the origin of your saying"we're moving like a parallelogram"? Thanks, John Leon

Top Bottom