Land of the Lost Marathon

I was flipping through channels yesterday afternoon and saw a little of it. I used to watch that show when I was a kid and I was shocked that I didn't realize back then how cheezy that show was.

I guess it was about 1am when I finally turned it off. I loved that show when I was a kid.

Awe man, I stopped watching at midnight. It was on the Medusa episode. LOL, Medusa...:wtf:

Did the storyline ever have an ending? I watched it as a kid but never saw a conclusion.

I don't know. They got rid of the dad the last season and brought in the "uncle". That was some really funny transitioning. They got a body double to do the last scene with the dad. It was pretty bad.

I also thought it was funny that the Holly actress was growing bigger and bigger, and her clothing stayed the same. They must have had to keep redoing the wardrobe.

Last edited:
and whos going to bet that the Will Ferrell version will suck?

Gobes is right...it was cheezy and overly dramatic! but at the same time...endearing ;)

and whos going to bet that the Will Ferrell version will suck?

Gobes is right...it was cheezy and overly dramatic! but at the same time...endearing ;)

I don't know. It looks like it will be pretty funny. They seem to be making it a comedy this time rather than what the original TV series was. I'm not sure if I care for the super intelligent T-Rex idea though.

Aww I missed it! I have very vague memories of the show because we didn't watch it all that much. We had rabbit-ears back then and the channel it came on was really fuzzy.

Aww I missed it! I have very vague memories of the show because we didn't watch it all that much. We had rabbit-ears back then and the channel it came on was really fuzzy.

It was a nice trip down memory lane, but over all it was really painful to watch some parts of it. The main things that I thought were painfully funny was: the dinosaurs dragging their tails on the ground, the repetitive use the same footage over and over, and that the Holly character grew bigger and her wardrobe grew with her.

Top Bottom