Sycamore prim-shaped concert

WOW Beautiful work as usual Dave, reminds me of a fig which of course is a fruit so I shall have to add to my fruit inspired 'ukulele collection one day. :D

Sycamore Prim Shape Concert

Is it too late to have some of your nice artwork applied to the front or do you do that before you apply the finish? By the way, it is a very pretty instrument and sounds real nice.

Is it too late to have some of your nice artwork applied to the front or do you do that before you apply the finish? By the way, it is a very pretty instrument and sounds real nice.

Thanks - I'll tell my mom you like the artwork she has done :). It does have to go on before the finish; we might do some more this summer... not sure.

I have been looking at this thing every day since it went on your web site hoping somebody would buy it before I was tempted above that which I was able to bear. No such luck. I guess I'll just have to buy it myself.

It was pretty much exactly what I wanted.

If I didn't have a Mainland already on order for several months I would have this Prim in hand right now. Still tempted.

If I didn't have a Mainland already on order for several months I would have this Prim in hand right now. Still tempted.

Dave says he'll ship it to me first thing tomarrow. I'll let you know how it sounds. I already know it looks great!

Top Bottom