Thread: For Sale: Mya Moe Tenor Resonator #2053

Default For Sale: Mya Moe Tenor Resonator #2053

SOLD!
    I am selling my Mya-Moe Striped Myrtle Tenor Resonator. I just don’t play it enough. I paid $1750 for it two years ago, and am selling it for $1250.
    Like new; excellent condition
    Maple Body Binding
    Radioused Ebony Fretboard with Abalone Markers
    Mahogany Neck
    Peghed Brand Tuners
    Ebony/Maple Signature Head-plate
    Custom Hardshell Case Included
    Shipping to CONUS is $50. Extra

Mya-Moe is NOT currently making resonators, and this one is priced low to sell.
    Contact jeffreyklein9@yahoo.com
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Jeffreyklein9; 04-13-2019 at 11:57 AM. Reason: Uke has sold

I’ve got a tenor Mya-Moe resonator, with the same sound holes, and it’s fantastic! These wood resonators are just so soulful! You’ll never want to put it down. In the vast pantheon of my uke collection, it sits front and center for me to grab any time of day. At this price I’ve only got to add ... adios ... it won’t last long!

Thanks Dana..... we shall see. It’s a pretty good price, but if it doesn’t sell, I’ll likely just keep it. I played it today and it was awesome!

They do still make them (or rather, have started making them again). I've just spec'd out the exact same model as yours which would be completed on or by October 4th. Yours is still a bargain and available immediately of course.
    Kamaka HF-2LD - Kanile'a Custom 5 string Super Tenor - KoAloha Special Issue Tenor - Pono MGTP5-PC - Pono ATDC-CR

Thanks gang - this resonator has sold! At that price, I knew it would go very quickly.

Thread Information