Opinion on Romero Tenor

RLM3121

Reaction score
I am looking at the Romero acacia/spruce tenor. Does anyone have any experience with it? Let me know what you think.

I have this model with solid top and laminated sides and back in the grand tenor. I like it better than the solid all Mahoney grand tenor I have. It’s now my go to uke. Depends on what you like to play. I like the wider neck.

I have a solid spruce top/ laminate mahogany Tiny Tenor. Excellent ukulele. I like it so much, I want an all solid. I’d also like to try a Replica tenor with solid spruce top and solid Acacia back and sides. . Sound samples are great.

I love the sound of Romero Creations tenors: sweet round tone with long sustain more like a classical guitar. Also, plenty of rich timbre variations possible as you pick from over the fingerboard to the bridge. I'm almost ashamed to admit I own 4 different models from Romero Creations and enjoy them all equally...

I think the OP means the all solid spruce acacia Replica model that has slighty different specs than the other models. Without having played this specific model, I'd suspect it to be one of the best values in its price range.

Thanks for all of the input. I ordered one. Can’t wait to get it!

Top Bottom